Buy Hepcinat LP Online USA – Ledipasvir is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.This drug should be used only in combination with Ribavirin or with Pegylated interferon and Ribavirin. Treatment with sofosbuvir is not recommended in patients with severe kidney or liver problems or depression.Do consult your doctor if you are taking amiodarone (used for serious irregular heartbeats).
The risk of slow heartbeat may be increased when taken along with Sofosbuvir.Take extreme care to avoid pregnancy in female patients or female partners of male patients who are on treatment with sofosbuvir.
Important Information Related to Hepcinat LP Tablets
- Take necessary precautions as sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection to other people through sexual contact, sharing needles, or contact with blood.
- Hepcinat-LP Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Hepcinat-LP Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
- Hepcinat-LP Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
- Hepcinat-LP Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Hepcinat-LP Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Limited information is available on use of Hepcinat-LP Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
- Hepcinat-LP Tablet is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Hepcinat-LP Tablet is recommended.